Velveeta® Spicy Cheeseburger Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Lb. (8 oz.) Ground Beef, Cooked, Drained
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
MIX all ingredients except onions in large microwaveable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min. Stir in onions.
SERVE with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Stove
Mix all ingredients except onions in medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat 5 to 7 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in onions. Serve as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS