- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 pkg. (21.4 oz. each) package JELL-O No Bake Cherry Topped Cheesecake
- 10 tablespoons Margarine, Melted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 3 Squares BAKER'S Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled
MIX Crust Mixes, margarine, sugar and water in medium bowl with fork until crumbs are well moistened. Press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Spread contents of 1 of the Fruit Pouches onto bottom of crust.POUR milk into medium mixing bowl. Add both Filling Mixes; beat with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Remove 1 cup of the filling mixture; blend with the melted chocolate. Add to remaining filling mixture; mix well. Spoon into crust. Top with contents of the remaining Fruit Pouch.REFRIGERATE at least 1-1/2 hours or until firm. To serve, run small knife or spatula around side of pan to loosen crust; remove side of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSSize It Up Save room for this special-occasion dessert by planning ahead. For example, watch portions and choose lower-fat foods beforehand.
Variation Cheesecake can also be prepared in 13x9-inch pan. Prepare as directed, pressing all of the crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS