Maple Pork 'n Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes ( Total Time: 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/3 cup Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 5 Medium Sweet Potatoes (One & Half Pounds), Peeled, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (1 Pound)
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Mix barbecue sauce, syrup, cider, chili powder and cinnamon. Place potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with onions. Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture over potatoes and onions.
BAKE 15 minutes. Place meat over potatoes and onions; top with remaining barbecue sauce mixture.
BAKE an additional 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a spicier flavor, prepare as directed using KRAFT Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce.
Substitute apple juice for the apple cider.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS