Caribbean Pork 'n Rice
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 medium Carrots, Chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) Water
- 1/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 cups Uncooked Instant White Rice
COOK tenderloin in oil in a large skillet. Add onion and carrots and cook until pork is no longer pink inside.
STIR in pineapple, water, barbecue sauce, ground ginger, green pepper and rice.
BRING to boil; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute boneless skinless chicken breasts for the pork tenderloin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS