- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Heavenly Chocolate Layer Cake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 baked 9-inch Round Chocolate Cake Layers, Cooled
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Chocolate Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 3 cups Sliced Strawberries
CUT each cake layer horizontally into 2 layers. Place 1 of the cake layers, cut-side up, on serving plate; top with layers of 1/4 each of the whipped topping and strawberries.
REPEAT all layers 3 times.
SERVE immediately. Or, refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind!
Prepare as directed, substituting your favorite berries for the sliced strawberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS