- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Candy Box Cake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (2-layer size) Cake Mix, Any Flavor
- 1 tub (8 oince) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 Chewy Fruit Snack Rolls, Strawberry Kiwi Flavor
PREPARE cake batter and bake in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on pkg. Cool in pan 15 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
PLACE cake on serving platter. Frost top and sides of cake with whipped topping.
DECORATE cake with fruit rolls to resemble a gift box. Store in refrigerator. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Thaw COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Place unopened 8-oz. tub of whipped topping in refrigerator for 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS How To Thaw COOL WHIP Whipped Topping Place unopened 8-oz. tub of whipped topping in refrigerator for 4 hours. Do not thaw in the microwave.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS