- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 2 cups Sugar, Divided
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Creamy Wheat (enriched Farina) Hot Cereal (1 Minute, Two & Half Minutes Or 10 Minutes Cook Time), Uncooked
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 cup Water
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter and 1 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, cereal and baking powder; mix well. Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 cup sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Boil 5 minutes.
REMOVE cake from oven. Immediately pour hot sugar mixture over cake. Cool cake completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 24 squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Safe Food Handling
Wash hands, cooking utensils and countertops immediately with hot soapy water after contact with raw eggs.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS