- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Raspberry Ganache Pie
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoons OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1 tablespoons Water
- 6 tablespoons Seedless Raspberry Jam, Divided
MICROWAVE chocolate and whipping cream in medium bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring every minute. Beat with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add 2 Tbsp. of the jam; mix well.
POUR into crust; cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. ARRANGE raspberries on top of pie. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup jam and the water in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until well blended. Brush over raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy one serving of this indulgent dessert with friends and family on a special occasion.
Pie can be prepared ahead of time. Cover and freeze up to 2 days. Place in refrigerator to thaw about 2 hours before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS