- Jell-o® No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Easy Creamy Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Athenian Stuffed Peppers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 pouch (1 cup) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Italian-style Diced Tomatoes, Undrained, Divided
- 3/4 cup Orzo Pasta, Cooked
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Cut In Half Lengthwise, Seeded
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix ground burger, mushrooms, garlic and half of the tomatoes in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add pasta and cheese; mix well. Spoon evenly into pepper halves.
POUR remaining tomatoes with their liquid into 8-inch square baking dish. Top with filled pepper halves; cover with foil.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute cooked white rice or brown rice for the orzo.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS