Low-fat Zesty Shrimp And Pasta
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Cleaned Large Shrimp (21 To 30 Count)
- 3/4 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix For Fat Free Dressing, Divided
- 2 cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 can (14 ounce) Artichoke Hearts, Drained, Cut Into Halves
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 pkg. (9 ounce) Refrigerated Linguine, Cooked As Directed On Package (Two & Half Cups)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK and stir shrimp in 1/2 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 2 min.
ADD mushrooms, onions, artichokes and parsley. Continue cooking until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
TOSS with hot cooked linguine and remaining 1/4 cup dressing in large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting scallops for the shrimp.
Substitute Substitute 3 cups hot cooked rice for the cooked linguine.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS