- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Jell-o® 1-2-3 Dessert
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin, Or Any Flavor
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
DISSOLVE dry gelatin mix in boiling water in bowl. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups; add to gelatin mixture. Add to blender; cover and blend 30 sec.
ADD whipped topping; cover. Blend until smooth.
POUR evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 20 min. or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Top each serving with 1/4 cup cut-up fruit to match your JELL-O flavor. For instance, serve sliced strawberries with JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS