- Jell-o® No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Easy Creamy Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Jell-o® 1-2-3 Dessert
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin, Or Any Flavor
- 3/4 cup Boiling Water
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
DISSOLVE dry gelatin mix in boiling water in bowl. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups; add to gelatin mixture. Add to blender; cover and blend 30 sec.
ADD whipped topping; cover. Blend until smooth.
POUR evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 20 min. or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Top each serving with 1/4 cup cut-up fruit to match your JELL-O flavor. For instance, serve sliced strawberries with JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS