- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1-3/4 cups Cherry Pie Filling, Warmed
- 7 teaspoons Cinnamon Sugar
BEAT cream cheese and eggs with electric mixture on medium speed until well blended. Add flour and salt; mix well.
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Drop tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture, in batches, into skillet; cook 1 min. or until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides, adding more oil if necessary. Drain on paper towels.
PLACE five pancakes on each dessert plate. Top evenly with pie filling; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Looking for something to serve at your next brunch? This fruit-topped entree makes enough for 7 servings.
Serve topped with ratatouille or sauteed mixed vegetables instead of the cherry pie filling and cinnamon sugar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS