Ginger Chicken Kebabs
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 Chicken Thighs, Boneless And Skinless, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 stalk Lemon Grass, Chopped
- 1 2-inch piece Ginger, Peeled And Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Scallions, Cut Into One & Half Inches Lengths
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds, Toasted
In bowl of food processor, place canola oil, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, lemon grass, ginger and garlic cloves. Process until lemon grass is chopped fully, about 3 minutes. Transfer to glass bowl. Add chicken thighs to bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, or overnight, or up to 2 days.
Prepare charcoal or gas grill, or preheat oven broiler. Thread chicken pieces and scallions, alternating. Place on grill and cook, turning once, until chicken is firm and opaque, about 6 - 8 minutes per side. Plate on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Per serving (if using breasts): calories 196 Protein 20g Fat 11g Saturated Fat 3g