- Jell-o® No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Easy Creamy Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Tasty Taco Dogs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 1 package (10.75 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
COOK wieners in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, 10 min.
FILL each Taco Shell with one wiener piece. Top evenly with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
DRIZZLE with Salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks or Light Wieners.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite variety of KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS