- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Jell-o® Beach Dessert
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 2-1/4 cups Finely Crushed NILLA Wafers, Divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tub (12 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- 1/4 cup Blue Colored Sprinkles
- 6 sticks Colored Chewing Gum
- 6 pieces Chewy Fruit Snack Roll (2 Inches)
- 6 Miniature Paper Umbrellas
- 2 Jawbreakers
COMBINE 2 cups of the wafer crumbs and the butter in 13x9-inch baking dish. Press firmly onto bottom of dish for crust; cover. Set aside. Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin. Refrigerate 5 min. or until gelatin is slightly thickened. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping over gelatin. Sprinkle with wafer crumbs and sprinkles to resemble sand and water. Bend gum into "s" shapes to resemble beach chairs; place on "sand." Place fruit roll pieces near chairs to resemble towels. Insert umbrellas into dessert behind the chairs. Place jawbreakers on the sand for the beach balls. Cut dessert into 20 squares to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
At 20 servings, this fun recipe is great for a party or classroom celebration!
To kick the flavor up a notch, prepare with JELL-O Brand X-Treme Wild Berry Flavor Gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS