- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 6 hours 45 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (7 ounce) PEEK FREANS Nice Biscuits, Finely Crushed
- 1-1/4 cups Sugar, Divided
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 package (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Grated Peel And Juice From 1 Medium Lemon
- 3 Eggs
PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 325?F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter. Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan. Set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, lemon peel and juice; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Open door slightly; let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly softened.
Size It Up
Looking for a special dessert? Enjoy one serving of this elegant lemon cheesecake.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS