- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
30-minute Almond Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Green Beans, Trimmed, Halved
- 1 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
TOSS chicken with dressing in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken with dressing to large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; cook 4 min. on each side or until browned.
STIR in broth; bring to boil. Cover. Simmer 10 min. Add beans; cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
REMOVE chicken from skillet. Add rice and almonds. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min. Serve chicken over rice mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Everything can be made in one skillet, cutting clean up time.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS