- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 31 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 25 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, Finely Crushed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Veal Cutlets (4 Ounces Each), Quarter Inch Thick
- 1/4 cup Oil, Divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Lemon, Cut Into 4 Wedges
MIX cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and pepper in shallow dish or pie plate; set aside. Beat eggs in separate shallow dish.
DIP cutlets in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cutlet with the crumb mixture.
HEAT 2 Tbsp. of the oil in medium nonstick skillet. Cook cutlets, in batches, 4 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F), adding remaining oil to skillet as needed. Top each cutlet with 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Serve with the lemon wedges.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Balance this indulgent entree with smart side dishes, such as steamed vegetables and hot cooked brown rice.
Use tongs when turning meat. This will help to prevent the juices from running out, resulting in moister, more flavorful meat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS