Zesty Meatballs And Rice
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 6 Tablespoons (1/2 of 1 pouch) SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
MIX meat, coating mix, carrots and cheese. Shape evenly into 16 balls.
COOK meatballs in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 8 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
ADD dressing, soy sauce, water and rice; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 1 min. Cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this one-pot dish with a side salad and your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS