Thai Pork Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 ounce Angel Hair Pasta, Uncooked, Broken
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Strips
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach Leaves, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Carrots
- 1/2 cup finely Chopped Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup finely Chopped Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Prepared GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix (prepared With Less Oil Version As Directed On Package)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook pork in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add pork, vegetables, dressing and oil; toss to coat.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare salad as directed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Any remaining prepared dressing can be served over a simple green salad topped with mandarin orange segments and PLANTERS Sliced Almonds.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS