- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Frozen Oreo Torte
- Prep Time: 20 minutes(Total time: 4 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 30 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 qt. (4 cups) Lemon Sherbet, Softened
SPLIT 15 of the cookies, leaving filling on one side of each cookie. Finely crush the 15 split cookies without filling and 5 of the whole cookies. Place in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Stand the 15 split cookies, filling-sides out, around side of pan.
SPREAD sherbet over crust. Coarsely chop remaining 10 cookies; sprinkle over sherbet layer. Top with ice cream; spread with spatula to completely cover cookie layer.
FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor every bite of this indulgent dessert, but watch your portion size.
How To Cut Into Equal Slices
Cut between cookies to the center of the torte for 15 equal slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS