- Jell-o® No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Easy Creamy Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Garlic Beef Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1 pound Beef Sirloin Steak, Well Trimmed, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Divided
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 5 cups Mixed Cut-up Fresh Vegetables (Red Peppers, Broccoli, Green Onions)
- 2 tablespoons Lite Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, Chopped
COOK rice as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, toss steak with 1 Tbsp. of the dressing and the garlic. Add cornstarch; mix well. Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add steak mixture; stir-fry 3 min. or until steak is cooked through. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD vegetables, soy sauce, ginger and remaining dressing to skillet; stir-fry 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Return steak to skillet; stir-fry 1 min. or until steak is heated through and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. Top with peanuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up For a spicier version, toss steak with 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper or 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce along with the 1 Tbsp. dressing and the garlic.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS