- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Taco Salad Tostada
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (14.25 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner Cheesy Double Decker
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 and 1/2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray both sides of Tortillas with cooking spray, then place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 min. or until crisp and lightly browned.
COOK and season meat with Taco Seasoning as directed on package.
SPREAD each tortilla with 1 Tbsp. of the Nacho Cheese Sauce; top with meat mixture and lettuce. Crumble 1 Taco Shell over each tostada; top with tomato, cheese and salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Serve with a side of rice and black beans.
Substitute Brush both sides of the tortillas with oil instead of spraying with the cooking spray.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS