- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Confetti Salad With Crispy Tortilla Strips
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 Flour Tortillas (10 Inches), Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/3 cup Plus 2 Tablespoons KRAFT Italian Dressing, Divided
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Salad Greens
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 Medium Apples, Cored, Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Toss tortilla slices with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing; place in single layer on baking sheet.
BAKE 5 to 8 min. or until crisp and lightly browned; cool. TOSS greens with tortilla strips, chicken, apples, red peppers and remaining 1/3 cup dressing. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Cut Flour Tortillas
To easily cut tortillas into strips, roll up, then cut into strips with a sharp knife.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS