- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Blue Cheese-horseradish Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
PLACE all ingredients in food processor container; cover. Process until smooth.
SPOON into serving bowl; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor every bite of this tasty sauce. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
Prepare as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS