- Jell-o® No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
- Chicken & Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- Easy Creamy Spinach Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Blue Cheese-horseradish Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
PLACE all ingredients in food processor container; cover. Process until smooth.
SPOON into serving bowl; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor every bite of this tasty sauce. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
Prepare as directed. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 5 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS