- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Philly Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 12 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 package (6 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
Mix chicken and sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Sprinkle with blue cheese and onions.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min.or until heated through.
SERVE warm with celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS