Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 Beef Flank Steak (One Pound), Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 8 Flour Tortillas, Warmed (6 Inches)
BLEND steak sauce and salsa. Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup of the steak sauce mixture. Cover. Refrigerate 15 minutes to 1 hour to marinate, stirring occasionally.
COOK onion and green pepper in oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon; reserve. Cook and stir steak in same skillet 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add remaining steak sauce mixture, onion and pepper; cook until heated through.
PLACE steak mixture in tortillas; wrap. Serve with fajita toppings, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve this main dish with smart side dishes. For example, choose some black beans and rice.
Substitute bottom round steak for flank steak.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS