Meatballs With Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, Minced
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced, Divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Chipotle Pepper In Adobo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix meat, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, egg, bread crumbs, 2/3 of the garlic and salt. Shape into 20 meatballs, each about 1 inch in diameter.
PLACE in 15x10x1-inch baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Meanwhile, place mayo, remaining garlic and chipotle pepper in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve with meatballs.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute ground pork for half or all of the ground beef.
For less heat, use only half of the jalapeno pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS