- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Rodeo Drive Grilled Turkey
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 16 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 teaspoons Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT PARM PLUS Garlic Herb Italian Topping
- 8 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 1 package (9 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 1 Medium Tomato, Cut Into 4 Slices
MIX butter and Italian topping.
TOP 4 of the bread slices with turkey. Cover evenly with Singles, tomatoes and remaining bread slices. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter mixture.
COOK in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this tasty grilled sandwich with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit for a quick-and-tasty weekday meal.
Substitute KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese for the garlic herb Italian topping. Add dash each of garlic powder and Italian seasoning to the butter mixture before spreading onto outsides of sandwiches.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS