- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 28 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 30
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Old-fashioned Or Quick-cooking Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, Softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. Beat butter, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate.
DROP heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks for the chopped chocolate squares.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS