Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Half (4 Ounces), Cooked, Finely Chopped
- 3 tablespoons BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 48 RITZ Low Sodium Crackers
- 1/4 cup Crumbled ATHENOS Blue Cheese
MIX chicken, sour cream and hot pepper sauce until well blended.TOP each cracker with 1 tsp. of the chicken mixture; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. cheese.SERVE immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up If your guests like their Buffalo chicken "inferno style," top each appetizer with an extra dash of hot pepper sauce before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS