- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Fat Free Creamy Pudding Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 3 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
POUR cold milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes; cover.
REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Thin sauce with small amount of additional milk before serving, if desired.
Sauce Swirls and Hearts Spoon Fat Free Creamy Pudding Sauce onto individual dessert plates. Drop small amounts of another dessert sauce, melted chocolate or strawberry or raspberry jelly from spoon at intervals over Fat Free Creamy Pudding Sauce near rim of plate. Draw wooden pick through sauce, swirling through Fat Free Creamy Pudding Sauce to create design. Or, pull through the drops of sauce, connecting each drop, around the entire plate, to create a heart-shaped motif. Place dessert serving on top of sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS