- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 10 cups Plain Popped Popcorn
- 2 cups PLANTERS Mixed Nuts, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
PREHEAT oven to 225°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Toss popcorn and nuts in large bowl; set aside.
PLACE chocolate, sugar, corn syrup and butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture in bowl; toss until popcorn is evenly coated. Spread into prepared pan; press firmly to form even layer in pan.
BAKE 1 hour. Cool in pan on wire rack. Break into pieces.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
For gift giving, place individual 1/2-cup servings of popcorn mixture in decorative plastic gift bags; seal tightly.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS