- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation
- Easy Pudding Poke Cake
- Fiesta Chopped Salad
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- LAMB OSSO BUCCO WITH WHITE BEAN CASSOULET
- Braunschweiger Garden Dip
- Cherry Waldorf Salad
Granita With Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL, Any Coffee Flavor
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
DISSOLVE flavored instant coffee in boiling water in large bowl. Add ice cream; stir until well blended. Pour into 8-inch square pan.
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm.
DRAW fork repeatedly through frozen mixture just before serving. Spoon shavings evenly into 6 dessert dishes. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients and substituting 13x9-inch pan for 8-inch square pan. Makes 12 servings.
Prepare as directed, using 1 can flavored instant coffee, 1-1/2 qt. (6 cups) boiling water and 3 cups ice cream. Freeze in 13x9-inch pan. Makes 18 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS